THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME OR RECREATIONAL PROPERTY?
Receiving an acceptable offer is just the beginning of what a full-service real estate firm offers. The process of listing and selling your home can be complex and emotional. Planning your move can burden you with seemingly endless details. That’s when the services of a Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties Broker can help put your mind at ease and bring order to a process that frequently overwhelms even the most organized. Proactive management and attention to detail will help make your transaction efficient and seamless.
We understand selling your home is important and we know few things are more important than good communication.
We ask questions. We listen. We share our experiences. We set expectations. We are proactive. We speak candidly. We stay in touch as much or as little as you’d like.
WHAT WILL WE DO FOR YOU?
Here are several major tasks that your Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties Broker will help you to complete along the way to a successful closing.
- We will distribute documents to all relevant parties including attorneys, insurance, and financial professionals
- We will account for all due diligence and earnest monies between parties
- We will coordinate due diligence for home, pest,water,and other inspections desired by the buyer
- We will facilitate needed bids and repairs from service providers
- We will interact with the appraiser to ensure a valid appraisal is prepared
- We will schedule necessary walk throughs
- We will confirm contingencies have been satisfied according to the contract
- We will coordinate your closing
- We will take care of pro-ration of utilities and changing billing addresses to new buyers
Opinion Of Market Value
The staff at Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties will do an opinion of market value on your property that is an accurate evaluation of what your home should be priced at.
It helps no one to be priced above the TRUE MARKET VALUE.
First impressions count. We’ve seen hundreds of properties, and are uniquely skilled in helping sellers understand what they can do to properly prepare their home for sale. To schedule a pre-market consultation, contact us today!
Your home has just one chance to make a great impression with each potential buyer. A little effort can make the difference. The following are some suggestions to prepare your home for sale.
Are you willing to run the risk of losing a potential buyer if your home lacks “web appeal”? Buyers are using online searches not only to select homes to view, but to eliminate those that don’t look appealing.
Our associates have viewed hundreds of properties and can assist you in positioning your home in the market. Nothing is more important than pricing your home. But making sure your home is in optimal showing condition will set it apart from your competition and be the difference between a timely sale or a long, drawn-out process.
To assure the best photos and showings, follow this checklist to prepare your home.
INCREASE YOUR HOMES CURB APPEAL
- Prune and trim trees and shrubs
- Rake pine needles, leaves, and pick up fallen limbs
- Clean out flower beds and plant seasonal flowers
- Add mulch to beds and gardens
- Re-paint or re-stain lawn furniture
- Repair and re-paint fences, decks, and screen doors
- Discard old or broken lawn furniture, flower pots, and hanging baskets
- Sweep walkways, patio, decks, steps and porches
- Water your lawn, trees and shrubs if needed
MAKE YOUR HOME SPARKLE
- Add a fresh coat of interior paint in light, neutral colors
- Clean upholstery and polish wood surfaces
- Clean draperies and blinds
- Clean windows inside and out including glass, frames, and ledges
- Clean bathrooms thoroughly including floors, walls, fixtures and tiles
- Clean kitchen ceiling, cabinets, appliances (inside and out), wax and polish kitchen floors
- Clean out attic, garage, and basement spaces
- Clean out closets and straighten clothes,shoes, and other articles
- Clean all light fixtures
- Clean all ceiling fans
APPEARANCE IS KEY
- Replace light bulbs to brighten rooms
- Arrange your furniture to make rooms appear larger
- Remove clutter from all rooms to provide an open,spacious feel
- Remove any unpleasant odors throughout the entire house
- If pests are a problem be sure to have property inspected and treated prior to market
- Remove clutter from counter tops in kitchens, bathrooms, dressers, and vanities
- Add new front door mat
- Shine hardware on front door, outside lighting fixtures, etc.
- Make sure doorbell works