Shuter built personal home
Low maintenance with stucco exterior, metal roof and covered decks
- Spacious kitchen with wood cook stove
· Formal dining area
· Office with fireplace
· Two living areas
· Two fireplaces, 3 wood stoves plus propane hot water baseboard heat
· Barn currently used for hay storage but could be converted into stalls
· Complete perimeter fencing and fenced horse area
· Gate onto adjacent NM State Land containing thousands of
acres for riding and hiking.
· Optional Angel Fire Resort Membership lot can convey with home for a great
variety of mountain sports including tennis, golf and skiing.
2018 Property Taxes – $1,134.24
|Home size||3,813 sq ft|
|Lot Size||4.55 ac|
|Days on Market||22|
Custom builders personal home. Off the back of the home is a gate to state trust land, yearly use fee is $25.00. Multiple fireplaces and wood stoves keep the home cozy and warm along with the hot water baseboard heat. 2 car attached garage and a 1,000 sq. ft. pole barn. Completely perimeter fenced, plus fenced horse area. Spacious kitchen with large windows and a separate office with fireplace. Located just minutes away from Angel Fire Resort.
Property Type(s): Single Family
|Last Updated||5/29/2019||Tract||Whymans Black Lake|
|Year Built||0||Community||BLACK LAKE (06B)|
|Elementary School||Eagle Nest Elem|
|High School||Moreno High|
|Lot||4.55 acre(s)||Area||BLACK LAKE (06B)|
|Subdivision||Whymans Black Lake||Water||Well|
|Garage||Garage Attached, Yes|
|Heat||Hot Water Baseboard, Wood Stove|
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Listed with Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties