THINKING OF BUYING A HOME OR RECREATIONAL PROPERTY?
Buying or selling a home is the biggest and most important financial transaction people experience in their lifetime. There are many reasons why you should buy rather than rent. Home ownership is an investment in your future. Owning a home builds wealth over the long term, and it provides significant social benefits.
Once the decision is made to buy a home, choosing the right real estate company and agent to represent you during this transaction is the most important decision you will make in the process.
When you choose a MONTE VERDE REALTY Associate, you choose someone who is part of a strong team – a team boasting more than 30 years of real estate knowledge, a team with a commitment to use the latest technologies to help its clients and customers, and a team that puts YOU (and your new property) first. We work hard to earn the unwavering loyalty of our customers by providing an experience that exceeds expectations. We measure our success by one simple criteria; our customers’ enthusiastic referral of our services to others. That is how we have maintained and continued to grow Monte Verde Realty for over 35 years.
WHAT WILL WE DO FOR YOU?
- We will help you determine the required characteristics of your new home or recreational property
- We will identify available properties that meet your criteria whether they are listed by MONTE VERDE REALTY, or another Realtor
- We will provide you with information on the community, schools, churches, and any other area information you need
- We will help you determine your financial picture and determine your buying power
- We will advise you of the financing options available to you
- We will give you an estimate of the cash required for purchase
- We will research past appreciation rates for the community you are considering
- We will advise you on the preparation of the offer
- We will monitor progress toward closing when your contract is accepted
- We will immediately advise you of events that may threaten closing
- We will stay in touch with the listing agent to make sure things are proceeding smoothly